Sunday, November 5, 2023

Young Black Voter Leaves CNN Host Slack-Jawed Over What He Says About Biden's 2024 Campaign: 'My Jaw Literally Dropped'

 CNN host Phil Mattingly admitted Friday that his jaw "Literally dropped" after hearing a young black voter admit that he doesn't know if he will vote for President Joe Biden in 2024.

CNN anchor John King recently traveled to Milwaukee where he gauged the pulse of the black community there.

Another voter, Joanna Brookes, expressed concern that the Democratic Party takes black people for granted.

As a follow-up, King asked Johnson who he will vote for: Biden or Donald Trump.

"Just stunning, that young man there, 'I don't know who I'm going to vote for.' A young black man in Milwaukee who is actually part of this activist community," he said.

"Then you have the older black women answering the door saying, 'Yeah, people died for my right to vote, but I'm not sure I'm going to vote because I'm so disaffected and disenchanted.'".

"My jaw literally dropped at the end of that piece when he didn't say who he was going to vote for. A 21-year-old young black man in the activist community doesn't know," the CNN anchor said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/phil-mattingly-jaw-dropped-black-voter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FCC To Unleash An Economic Boom, Thanks To Trump Tax Bill

The Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) plan to auction a significant amount of spectrum following the One Big Beautiful Bill Act,...