Sunday, March 5, 2023

The simplest thing you can do to stop the COVID vaccines and end the corruption in Washington DC

 

  • As I’ve said before, I’ve started a Super PAC to recruit RFK Jr. to run for President.

    Some people think this is a bad idea and that’s fine. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I don’t expect everyone will agree with me.

    The way I look at it, this Presidential election is currently coming down to be a race between Biden and either DeSantis or Trump.

    I would prefer RFK Jr. over any of these options. By far.

    To make this happen, I need your help.

    If you think RFK Jr. should run for President, please sign the RFK Jr. for President petition to urge him to run. All I want is your email and state.

    My goal is to get 1M people to sign the petition. Please help me out by sharing this to your social networks.

    Thanks!

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-simplest-thing-you-can-do-to?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=548354&post_id=106365997&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Democrat candidates take cash from Epstein-tied megadonor after slamming 'Epstein class'

 Two Democratic Senate candidates, James Talarico and Jon Ossoff, are facing criticism for accepting large donations from Reid Hoffman, a bi...